GMR 18 HD3 18" Radar Dome
This compact 18" dome radar combines ease of use with powerful scanning features that work to maximize your confidence and situational awareness on the water.
- 4 KW power output, 36 nautical mile max range
- Space-saving 18" dome
- Marpa target tracking
- Dynamic auto gain and sea filter
- Dual-radar support
- Quiet dome drive motor
Using dual radar provides redundancy and allows each display unit on the boat to pull data from one of two different radar sources.
Dynamic Auto Gain
Gain automatically adjusts levels to optimum settings.
Dynamic Sea Filter
Radar gain automatically adjusts sea clutter for calm, medium and rough sea conditions.
Overlay radar images onto your chartplotter’s map page. You can add an optional autopilot or heading sensor (sold separately) for the best results.
MARPA Target Tracking
MARPA tracks selected targets to help keep track of other vessels and avoid collisions (with appropriate sensors, sold separately).
The reliable GMR HD3 dome drive motor spins at a fixed 24 rpm, offering reliable, low-noise operation and minimal power consumption.
Compact and Powerful
4 kW of transmit power, a 36 nautical mile maximum range, and clear echo definition at all ranges.
Close-In Target Scanning
Minimum scanning range of 20 meters for excellent short-range detection and target detail.
8-bit true color for outstanding target separation with less screen clutter.
Timed Transmit Mode
Specify transmit times down to the seconds to help reduce power consumption.
No complex user settings, so it’s easy to install and start using.
In the Box:
- GMR 18 HD3 dome radar
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Mounting hardware kit and template
- Installation instructions
- Dimensions: 20" diameter, 9.8" high (508 mm diameter, 248 mm high)
- Weight: 7.0 kg
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Antenna length: 17" (43 cm)
- Rotation Speed (RPM): 24 rpm
- Beam Width: 5.2° horizontal, 25° vertical
- Maximum Range: 36 nm
- Minimum Range: 20 meters
- Radar Type: Radome
- Power Input: 11-32 v DC
- Power Consumption (Standby): 15 W
- Typical Power Consumption, Transmitting (Normal Mode): 40 W
- Transmit Power: 4 KW
- Overlay: Yes
- Dual Radar Support: Yes
- Auto Gain: Dynamic
- MARPA Target Tracking: Yes (requires heading sensor, sold separately)
- Array Size (Inches): 18"
- Power - Output: 4kW
- Range - Max (Miles): 36nm
- Box Dimensions: 13"H x 24"W x 24"L WT: 30.1 lbs
- UPC: 753759320737