Reactor™ 40 Mechanical/Retrofit/Solenoid Corepack with GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument Pack
Every Captain Needs a Co-Pilot. Designed for powerboats, this Reactor 40 mechanical/retrofit/solenoid corepack and GHC™ 50 display give you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
- This Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion for your mechanical/retrofit/solenoid steered system.
- Choose between class A, class B compact, or class B drive units for your steering system (sold separately). All Garmin linear drives include built in rudder feedback sensing.
- Yes, it features a solid-state 9-axis AHRS. And yes, that means you can mount it nearly anywhere.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simplicity.
- Combine with your compatible Garmin chartplotter, and control your autopilot — from anywhere on your boat.
- Want more? The optional GHC™ 50 autopilot and/or GRF™ 10 Sensor enhances your autopilot experience.
Technical Specifications - ECU/CCU:
- CCU dimensions - 4.3" x 4.4" x 1.9" (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- ECU dimensions - 6.6" x 4.6" x 2.1" (16.8 x 11.7 x 5.3 cm)
- Supply voltage - 10 to 30 V
- Operating temperature - from -15° C to 60 C° (5° F to 140° F)
Technical Specifications - Buzzer/Alarm:
- Dimensions (L × Diameter) - 29/32" × 1" (23 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight - 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Temperature range - from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length- 10' (3.0 m)
Technical Specifications - GHC™ 50:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 5.5” x 4.1” x 2.0” (14.0 x 10.5 x 5.1 cm)
- Display Type - 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Size - 5" (12.7 cm)
- Touch Display - Yes
- Knob Control - With GRID 10/20
- Remote Control via ANT+® Connectivity - Yes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Yes
- NMEA 2000 Networking - Yes
- Ethernet - Yes
What's in the Box?
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- GHC™ 50 Marine Autopilot Display
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- ECU power cable
- Interconnect cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
*Sold as an Individual