TD 50 Touchscreen Display
Add more access to a boat's systems’ monitoring and control. The TD 50 lets you easily connect with your boat's systems, sensors, and media for supplementary control, switching, and data monitoring from virtually any suitable mounting location on board.
- Sleek 5" edge-to-edge glass touchscreen display
- Compatible with NMEA 2000®, EmpirBus™ and Garmin Marine networks
- Minimal footprint (installs almost anywhere)
- Matches the look of GPSMAP® series chartplotters
- Easy plug-and-play network installation
- Flat- or flush-mounting options
Control at Your Fingertips
Wherever you need some extra system access on board, the 5" TD 50 touchscreen fits the need. View engine and system data or adjust settings for lights, climate control, entertainment, security sensors, autopilots, and more.
The easy-to-use and easy-to-install TD 50 touchscreen can work as an extra display at the helm station or for below-deck networked access to switching functions and data monitoring throughout your vessel.
Easy System Intergration
For integrated digital control on board, the TD 50 touchscreen display is compatible with NMEA 2000, third-party OneHelm™ systems, EmpirBus, and the Garmin Marine Network. System connectivity couldn't be simpler.
Touchscreen control through an easy graphical interface lets you access multiple switching and monitoring functions for electrical components throughout your boat.
Versatile Mounting Options
The TD 50 unit’s slimline design, minimal footprint, and flat- or flush-mounting options enable installation in virtually any onboard location where auxiliary system access is needed.
Rugged, Durable Design
Water-rated to IPX7 standards, the TD 50 touchscreen is built for harsh marine environments. The bright LCD screen offers crisp, clear daylight visibility, adjustable backlighting, and a wide viewing angle for excellent readability wherever it’s used on board.
- Dimensions Without Sun Vover (HxWxD): 4.1 x 4.5 x 2.0 in. / 10.5 x 14.0 x 5.1 cm
- Dimensions With Sun Cover (HxWxD): 4.5 x 5.7 x 2.2 in. / 11.3 x 14.4 x 5.6 cm
- Weight Without Sun Cover: 11.6 oz. (328 g)
- Weight With Sun Cover: 13.2 oz. (375 g)
- Temperature Range: 5° to 131° F (from -15° to 55° C)
- Compass-Safe Distance: 7.9" (20 cm)
- Case Material: Fully gasketed polycarbonate
- Lens Material: Glass with an anti-glare and anti-fingerprint finish
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Brightness: 1200 cd/m2 (NIT)
- Power Usage: 5.9 W max.
- NMEA 2000® Input Voltage: 9 to 16 Vdc
- NMEA 2000 LEN @ 9 Vdc: 13 (650 mA)