RAM® No-Drill™ Laptop Mount for '22-23 Toyota Tundra + More
The RAM® Universal No-Drill™ Laptop features a heavy-duty steel mounting base designed to fit the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra and 2003-2010 Ford Focus. Using the passenger side seat rail bolts as attachment points, existing hardware is used to secure the laptop mount base in the vehicle. The included RAM Tough-Tray™ is spring-loaded to accommodate 10" to 17" laptops. The tray features four adjustable retaining arms with rubber grips. These arms can be moved both vertically and horizontally, enabling a custom fit for varying thicknesses of laptops and access to ports or drives. A screen support and USB light are also available to accessorize the tray. Hole patterns on the perimeter of the tray facilitate the mounting of additional RAM® systems to support phones or other electronics.
- RAM® No-Drill™ base designed specifically for 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra and more offers low-profile mounting; telescoping pole allows for height adjustments
- A dual articulating swing arm allows for ideal placement; a universal laptop tray accommodates most laptops
- Made of powder-coated steel and marine-grade aluminum
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Hole Pattern (inch): Seat Bolt Distance:-17.75" center to center
- Ball Size (inch): C Size (1.5")
- Materials: Powder-coated steel; Marine grade aluminum; High strength composite
- Packaging Type: Box
- Weight (lbs): 15.0 lb
Tray Dimensions (inch):
- Width Range: 10" - 16"
- Side Arm Clamp Height: .5" - 1.75"
- Tray Depth: 10"
- Tray Thickness: 2.125"
- Assembly hardware