U-Bolt Base Mount w/X-Grip II
Part #: RAM-B-149Z-UN8B
Consists of the universal spring loaded X-Grip II holder, double socket arm and zinc coated metal u-bolt that will accommodate rails from 0.5" to 1.25" in diameter. The base includes black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt. The included composite rail adapter can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5".
X-Grip II consists of a spring loaded holder and 1" rubber ball connected to the back of the base. Included are extra easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the holder for quick release of your tablet. It expands and contracts for perfect fit of most 7" tablets. Please verify dimensions of your tablet below for compatibility with the X-Grip II.
- Amazon Kindle
- Archos 7
- Asus EEE Pad Memo
- Barnes & Noble NOOKcolor
- BlackBerry PlayBook
- Dell Streak 7
- HTC Flyer
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (7" version)
- Minimum Width = 2.25"
(Devices 2.25" in width must be a minimum of 7" in height to fit)
- Maximum Width = 5.75"
- Depth = 0.875"
- 1. Spring loaded holder expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
- 2. Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
- 3. Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many RAM-to-RAM ball and 1" socket mounts
- 4. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
- 5. Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the holder for quick release of your tablet
High Strength Composite, Rubber Tips and Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum